Getting To Rosscarbery
- Bus service available to and from Cork City.
- Inbound flights from the U.K., Continental Europe & Dublin to Cork Airport.
- Brittany Ferries to Ringaskiddy, Cork.
- Stena Line and Irish Ferries to Rosslare Harbour, Wexford.
- N71 Route from Cork to Rosscarbery Town or Bantry to Rosscarbery.
Getting To Cottages
Following the N71 from Cork City to West Cork. Rosscarbery is approximately 10km from Clonakilty on the road to Skibbereen.
- Traditional cottages - Take the right turn at the Celtic Ross Hotel for the town square, straight up and on the left are the Traditional cottages and the office.
- Bay View Houses - With your back facing the traditional cottages, go straight across the road, at the T junction go left and take the immediate right up the hill.