Terms & Conditionsthe fine print
- Possession of Accommodation must be taken between 4.00pm and 7.00pm on the date of arrival and vacated by 10.00am on date of departure. If you wish to arrive/depart outside these times please let us know in advance.
- Visitors are responsible for any damage or loss sustained to the accommodation and its contents. The accommodation should be left clean and tidy on departure.
- The number of persons stated on the Reservation Form must not be exceeded without the Managers permission.
- Directors or Officers of Celtic Cottages may at all times visit the accommodation to ensure that the Terms and Conditions of letting are being complied with.
- We are not responsible for loss or damage to valuables, property, or vehicles of Clients either during occupation or after departure.
- Cancellations and Refunds: If you have to cancel your holiday for whatever reason we reserve the right to make a cancellation charge as follows:
(1) More than 42 days : deposit
(2) 42 days - 28 days : 60%
(3) 28 days - 14 days : 80%
(4) Less than 14 days : 100%
- Right to Decline: The Proprietors or agents have the right to decline accommodation for any reason even after receipt of the full rental charges.
- Each resident undertakes not to do on their part or permit to be done by persons under their control anything which may in the opinion of the Management be or become nuisance or annoyance which will in any way interfere with the quiet or general comfort of the Premises.
…or Book by Phone
Kate would love to answer your questions and book your stay in our traditional cottages or bay view houses. Please call or text to +353 86 6086874 any time to check availability and to obtain a reservation form, or complete the form above.